Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holy crap I am out of shape...

Seriously, I went for a 15 minute run today and couldn't believe how exhausted I was when I returned. It was pathetic. I do not think I have ever been this out of shape in my entire life. I guess I always had hockey at least once every couple weeks just as some form of exercise. But I have let myself go here, badly. I haven't really gained any weight, it is just that all the muscle that I had before I came here to Oz has transformed into fat. This is it though, too much eating poorly, too much fast food has led to this, but I am going to stop it. Right here, right now. I am going to put up a new link at the top called Exercise, and there I will list any exercise I get during the week. Hopefully this will encourage me to work out in some way so that I can add things to that list. And you, as a follower, if you see that my list is slacking and is in need of new entries please feel free to post your concerns.

Anyways, other than that, I am off to an IEP event tonight at World Bar in Kings Cross. One of the staff members is leaving so they are throwing her a part A. I shall be in attendance, but will be taking it easy as I have to work a full day tomorrow.

Also, I added a new widget called 43 Things. It is a to do list that you share with other people, and if you need encouragement on getting something done you can read the responses of others. I just stumbled upon it while looking for new books to listen to and thought I would try it out. I am considering beginning to listen to The Wheel of Time huge fantasy series. I will probably listen to the first book and see how it goes.

I believe that is all for now. You guys keep fighting the good fight and I'll keep being myself.

Ciao for now

Andyroo

No comments: