Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Botanical Garden Photos

Hey here is the link to check out the pictures I took of the botanical gardens in Sydney. I left intending on going for a jog and ended up taking pictures for 2 hours. I just flicked on macro mode on my camera and went to town. My camera is fairly old now so the pictures are not the best but I made due. I wonder what it would be like to own a real camera with a proper macro lens, but that is a story for another day.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2284427&id=120809150&l=68d04

As for my meeting it went well. We ended up talking for 3 hours before I had to go. I impressed her enough I was offered a job by her but am still not really sure what it is exactly. She recommended some books for me to read, and we meet again this Friday. I will get and post some more details for you then.

eh aitch emm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew I love your botanical pics maybe us should be getting a job as a photographer or better still I think you should become a model!!! The flowers are georgeous but best of all I love the pics of you in them. You are very clever getting yourself in your own photos. Glad things went well with your meeting, hoping the job offer works out best. Keep us updated on your adventures Love from Antsal