Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday Peter!!!

Peter,

it's your 19th birthday. From what I heard everyone wrote you a poem (because he likes to write them for us on our birthdays) so I thought I would too:

Pete's legality
Drunkenness a certainty
Stuff for poems next year :)


For the uninformed it's a Haiku. They are traditionally about nature or seasons, but this one isn't. Well, I guess you could say that this one is about the nature of Peter har harrr. Anyways, I did just want to wish you a happy birthday and we'll have to go and have a beer at the bar when I get back. Wow, that is going to be weird.

On a side note, I'm going to go and buy a camera tomorrow.

We'll talk soon

a N D R E W M E A D E s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Peter it is so him!!! Great Haiku too...
You were missed last night at the family b'day, at least you will be home for Jeff's...
Hope you are having fun times...
Love you lots,
Mum xoxo