Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stuck in Noosa and it's boring when its raining.....

Yeah it is. Seriously. It has been raining since we got here. Internets is expensive at the hostel so I might try and find some free one later. But yeah, Noosa has beautiful beaches, just not when the forecast calls for rain till Saturday.

Hopefully at least, the rain stops before we start our Fraser Island camping. As much as I waking to the sound of rain on a tent, it sucks when everything is soaking wet.

I'll post pic and info about Brisbane when I get the chance.

I wanna go surfing :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !!! I Heard you met my friend Amanda ... small world eh !! How did u guys figure this out ??

ameades said...

Yeah it was so strange. I asked where she was from and she said Barrie and I'm like oh my cousins are from there. And yeah she knew who you were. It really is a small world...