Saturday, April 11, 2009

MSI Concert!!!!!

Update. The video I have on my phone is crap, so I found this one. I was right up front when this song was playing and it was wild. Maybe this gives you some perspective of what the show was like.





Just got back from the MSI concert at UNSW Roundhouse.... it was amazing! I was a few people from the front the entire show. I was absolutely drenched in sweat, mine and everyone else's, by the time it was over. It was an intense, exhausting, exhilarating, deafening, awesome, blood pumping, and ear thumping show. I have not been to a concert where I loved the band since I went to System of a Down a long time ago. Jimmy Urine was great. The only down point I have is that they played my favourite song, Shut Me Up, first so I almost wasn't ready for it. I could have used that song later to revitalize myself as I does get tiring trying to keep yourself upright. All the other songs I like were played so I must not complain.

I sneak up and hit you like a fucking tornado!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad at myself for not crowd surfing. I finally got the courage to do it, and started looking for some big guys to haul me up just as the band finished. Oh well. That will have to be next time.

So yeah, I have a picture and video or two that I will upload later. It is dangerous business trying to film when you're that close to the stage where it is absolute pandemonium. WOOOOO!!!! Still pumped.

Anyways, I'ma try n sleep now. We'll chat soon.

ANDREW MSI MEADES

PS. I made an LOLcat today. It's of our cat Maive (pronounced May-va) and yes I'm that random.

PPS. My lil bro Jeff is going to get a puppy, here is a picture of him & her. Will also update on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your concert and had a good time.
Not too much longer and you will be on the road, I bet you are getting excited...
ttyl.
Love mum xoxox