Saturday, April 25, 2009

Check out my FavIcon and isupportibd.ca

Hey, I've made a favicon for the blog. It's simple but I think it adds some character. I might change it to something else or have an animated one there, but I sometimes find the animated ones annoying.

What do you think? The one I have now

Or


Or if you think you can make a better one here by all means feel free to link me one you have made. Go here to do it. It has free hosting of the file which I need for blogger.

Also, I have signed a Crohn’s and Colitis Declaration to try and help improve the lives of people with Crohns and Colitis Disease by bringing about awareness. They are trying to get to 10,000 signatures. Mine was 1062. Please take the 38 seconds it took me to do it and sign up, and pass the info along. Many thanks.

supportibd.ca


Anyways, today is ANZAC day here in Oz. Its a national holiday to commemorate the troops from Australia and New Zealand who fought in WW1. Will post more on it when I experience it later.

Andr3w Mead3s

No comments: