Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 19 - I posted!

My apologies for the lack of posts, I have just been busy lately with work and getting organized I haven't had time to sit down and write.

So what is new. I have a job!!! Nothing too exciting though. I am a door man at Cartier, the jewelery store. The job entails pretty much what you think it would; I stand there and let people into the store, and am polite about it. The first couple days were tiring, having to get used to standing for 8 hours and all, but now that I am used to it, it's not bad. It is a job, and it pays well enough that I can afford to stay down here ($19/h!) hehehe. Right now I am working Wed-Sun usually from 10am to 6pm. Ill get around 38 hours a week which is great, and I won't have to work major holidays!!

What else is new. Mike and I received our single beds last night so we no longer have to share a double. Nice.
I am mere millimeters away from being able to get high speed internet. I imagine sometime today I will get it to work. Actually, I think we are going to the beach, so tomorrow it will be.

PICTURES. I will try and upload all the pictures I have that you have been waiting for.

I will do that now. And from now on - daily posts. No more long gaps between them (sorry mum).

I hope you are all well,

Signed,

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post finally!!
Glad to hear everything is going well and you are settling into a nice routine. Hopefully, you got to the beach and was able to enjoy what appeared to be a nice day when you gave me the virtual tour of your room and the view from your balcony earlier this evening
..
Anyways, keep up with the posts.
Enjoy your day.
Love Mum.
xoxo