Monday, February 2, 2009

Whats been going on? Not much.

It has been 8 days since my last post. My bad. I have done a little bit since then, nothing too crazy.

Let's see.

I went up Sydney tower. I'll upload some pictures from that. Bam!

Yup.

Can you see the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House in this one?


This is Luna Park, it is an amusement park across the bridge. Very small, but could be a fun place to take a date.

As for the today I went to the beach. No way! Really? Yeah I did. The surf has been crap all week, which figures considering it's the week I have 4 days off... But, I will make the best of it regardless.

I found a pair of Oakley glasses at the beach! Here is what they look like. I have wanted a new pair of glasses for awhile now since my old Oakley's are about hmm, 8 years old, and outdated for me. The glasses I found are Oakley Fives and me likey. Sorry to the person who lost them, but such is life I guess.



Check em out.
I'm stylin' it up. Just badass. Everyone on the bus was scared...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Looks like you had a great and fruitful day at the beach!!! I like the shades, very stylish and yeah it was about time you retired those old Oakley's you had. You look great in the new ones btw....
Hopefully, the waves will pick up while you still have some time off.
Chat soon.
Love, Mum
xoxoxo

Christine said...

Hey !!! Nice Glasses !!! You needed some new ones badly !!! Enjoy the sunny weather !!

Chat soon !!!

Anonymous said...

Andrew, you look soooooooo handsome in your new Oakley's. I love checking your blog daily and looking at all your pics. Can't wait for your new updates. Love AS