Monday, October 20, 2008

Skype, a webcam and a tentative plan.





I have found the answer to communicating with everyone whilst I am down in Australia. There is this program called Skype (http://www.skype.com/) which you can download and use to call people around the world. Any Skype to Skype call is free and you can use it to call regular phones cheaply. I plan on using this while I am down there and encourage all of you to download it, add me, and give me a call whenever you desire. You can even have a voice mail so if you are away people can leave you messages.

Add me: Andrew Meades, skype name = ameades

I have also purchased a webcam as can be seen in the above banner. It's the Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 which I got from bestbuy on sale for $79 bucks. It is kickass. It has Carl Zeiss Optics. I don't have a clue what that is, but I am sure Wikipedia could tell me though (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Zeiss_Optics)? Why don't you do that and give me a call and let me know.

Anyways, just to show you the webcam quality and because I know you want it, here are some pictures of me.

















Me eating a popart and waving.



Me with da guns drawn.



I have a bunch of cool special effects as well. This is the speedy blurry one. Macs ain't got nothing on me.



This is just a funny picture I saw on reddit the other day.


On to bigger news. Hmm. I think I am going to make a separate post for this actually...

No comments: